Monday, December 28, 2009

3 Days And Counting.......

Today is December 28 and I am officially 3 days away from my due date. I have a doctor's appointment today at 1:00pm. As of my last doctor's appointment on Thursday 12/24 (Christmas Eve), I was 1cm dialated so I will be very curious to see if I have progressed in the past 4 days. I am definitely having pre-labor, or early labor signs and symptoms so I know it is imminent, I just don't know exactly when, which is so frusterating. The Braxton-Hicks contractions continue but have not gotten more intense, or regular, so I know they are not real labor pains. I have a feeling that my doctor will tell me I have progressed to at least 3cm today and she may even send me to the hospital. We'll see! This will probably be my past post until the little guy arrives so, off I go! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment