Monday, December 14, 2009

17 Days And Counting!

Wow, so my due date is now 17 days away and boy is it starting to get real! Technically, as of this past Friday 12/11, I am considered "full-term" and could go into labor at any moment. Mentally I am just not prepared for that so I hope the little guy decides to stay inside for a least another week. I'm still sleeping OK-ish. I get up to pee about every 2 hours but I can usually fall back to sleep within minutes. My hips are hurting a little more and I feel like he may have dropped into my pelvis, but then again, I don't really know what that feels like so I can't say with any certaintly. What I CAN say is that he is definitely getting stronger and bigger. When he moves around I swear it is like some huge alien is trying to claw its way out of my stomach. And when he stretches I feel him up under my rib cage, which isn't the most pleasant of feelings. Physically, I am coping and mentally, I am getting there. I have almost everything I need for his arrive except a stroller for NY and a video monitor for NY. But I still have time to get those things and I am not worried. The countdown continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment