Wednesday, December 2, 2009

29 days and counting


I can't believe nearly 40 weeks have gone by and soon I will be a mother. It's a little overwhelming to think about and if I stop and really focus on it, I have to admit, I get a little freaked out. But I started this journey over 2.5 years ago and there is not one day that goes by that I regret my decision to become a single mother by choice. I wanted to start this blog so that I could update it with my journey before and after my son is born but it looks like the "before" part is going to be really short considering I am 29 days away from my due date! So instead, I will use this space to post information about our lives together, photos, anecdotes, and horror stories (which I hope will be far and few between). And I hope you enjoy the ride on my incredible journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment