Thursday, December 3, 2009

Prenatal Vitamins

I don't know what it is about prenatal vitamins that I hate, but I despise taking them. Every morning, promptly at 9:30am, a calendar reminder comes on the screen reminding me to take my vitamin. And every day, without fail, I hit the "Remind me in xxx minutes" button and procrastinate taking the damn pill. I don't know what the mental block is with taking it. I know its healthy for me and the baby, it's not that big, it doesn't upset my stomach, yet I hate taking the pill. I'm looking forward to his arrival so that I don't have to take it every day, although I know I should be taking some kind of vitamin. I think I prefer a chewable one, which might be why I hate swallowing the prenatal, so maybe after he is born, I can make the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment