Sunday, December 6, 2009

Special Gifts



I've received lots of amazing gifts over the past few weeks from my two showers but there is one in particular that I want to single out. My friend Kaja, who has just moved back to Montana , hand made the most beautiful quilt for my unborn child. The love and care that she and her mother put into it means the world to me and it is something that I will cherish forever. It's one thing to go to a store and buy a present for someone, but it is totally different to put time and energy into making something by hand because you know that the person making the item is giving not only their creativity, but their time and love. So, thank you Kaja (and your mom) for going onto my registry, looking at my pattern, finding the materials that match so perfectly, and making the quilt for my son who I know will use it forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment