Thursday, December 10, 2009

21 Days to Go and the Water Retention Begins!

I am exactly 3 weeks away from my due date and the water retention has begun. But only in my hands (so far). I usually drink about 32 oz of water a day but today I've been so thirsty that I have finished nearly double that, and I am not peeing, but my hands are swollen. I haven't eaten anything especially salty today but my fingers are like little pork sausages. Could this be the beginning signs? I certainly hope not as I need at LEAST 1 more week until he makes his arrival. However, as of tomorrow, 12/11, I am 37 weeks and considered full term. So that is comforting because I know that if he were to come at any point after tomorrow, there is a 99% chance that he will be perfectly healthy. But I am not hoping he comes early. I am hoping he decides to enter the world somewhere around 12/26 or 12/27. I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment